XenoStation13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chef/Kitchen on the dropship.Also a new and very needed class.

2 posters

Go down

Chef/Kitchen on the dropship.Also a new and very needed class. Empty Chef/Kitchen on the dropship.Also a new and very needed class.

Post  Kingjpthe5th Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 am

every marie starts off a bit hungry but not enough to matter then maybe 5 minutes they get hungry enough that they need to see the chef and nom nom down things.But also increase the rate of starvation. As in you get hungry faster so the chef is on his toes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the new classes purpose is just to Maintan order inside the Marine Drophisp so if someone shoots a man once he gets his ass arrested or somthing by this new class. The new class is also to make sure that commanders orders are being kept and taken and done.If not arrested and just sent somewhere to maybe even a jail systeem inside the ship. Class name ideas.: Drill Sargent. MP Officer(Military Police).
I hope you add or do something like this i suspect it will help alot.

Kingjpthe5th
Face-Hugger
Face-Hugger

Back to top Go down

Chef/Kitchen on the dropship.Also a new and very needed class. Empty Re: Chef/Kitchen on the dropship.Also a new and very needed class.

Post  TheRedScare Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 pm

I have mentioned about these two classes also as it can use up some empty space on the ship and flesh out the departmental styled dropship.

TheRedScare
Admin
Admin

https://xenostation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum