XenoStation13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimbo wimbo for ADMIN 2013

Go down

Jimbo wimbo for ADMIN 2013 Empty Jimbo wimbo for ADMIN 2013

Post  jimbo wimbo Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 am

BYOND Key: Jimbo wimbo

Nationality/Timezone:United states, Eastern standard time

Languages spoken:English and some spanish

Authority level desired: be able to interfere in games, ban ability, and forum moderator.

Reasons for seeking admin, if any: I like this new server i think its just dandy. I dont see myself as a bad player and i want to bring some justice to the otherwise lawless station. Every round starts out as a gunfight between all of the marines because there is no admins to stop the chaos and i just want the douchebaggery to end. I am fair and would get the job done. I can also keep my emotions under check. I think being an admin is the ultimate fun and at the same time the ultimate responsibility. If im made an admin you will not regret it. Also i was a beta tester for rules on the server when started. Even straykitty said i was. So i am accustom to testing ans using new stuff. You will not regret my adminnning.

Previous admin experience: None at the moment but i will have some when im hired.

Additional notes: Great guy for the admin position and will help the server expand. JIMBO WIMBO FOR ADMIN 2013

jimbo wimbo
Face-Hugger
Face-Hugger

Back to top Go down